Great-tasting liquid iron formula
Support hemoglobin and myoglobin function‡
Iron liquid offers a convenient liquid iron formula with high bioavailability to help form red blood cells and promote their proper function. Iron is an important component of hemoglobin in red blood cells and myoglobin in muscle cells, where it is required for oxygen and carbon dioxide transport. Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized watersoluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive® Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate. In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women, supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin and transferrin saturation. A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers a delicious flavour.
- Helps transport oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body‡
- Provides antioxidant and microvascular support‡
- Promotes energy production‡
- Iron liquid offers a convenient liquid iron formula with high bioavailability to support hemoglobin and myoglobin function
- Hypoallergenic Supplement Supports Hemoglobin and Myoglobin Function*
- NPN 80027596
- Contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability
- Includes CranBlue blend of cranberries and blueberries
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Red blood cell function support‡
- Energy production support‡
|Each Teaspoon (5 ml) Contains:
|Iron (Ferric pyrophosphate)
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, maltodextrin, natural pomegranate flavour with other natural flavours, cranberry fruit extract, xanthan gum, medium chain triglycerides, wild blueberry fruit extract, potassium sorbate, sunflower lecithin.
Gluten-Free, Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic.
- Iron is sourced naturally from the lime of rock
- Cranberry extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit
- Wild blueberry extract is derived from Vaccinium angustifolium fruit
- Natural vegetable glycerin is derived from coconut, palm and palm kernel oil
- Maltodextrin is derived from corn
- Polyglycerol esters are derived from palm and/or canola oil
- Lecithin is derived from soy
As a dietary supplement,children ages 4-18, take 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal. Adults, take 1 teaspoon, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by a health professional.
Pure Encapsulations Iron liquid contains SunActive® Fe, a micronized water-soluble form of iron with high bioavailability. Research indicates SunActive® Fe iron pyrophosphate bioavailability is similar to ferrous sulfate.1 In a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 122 women,supplementation promoted healthy iron status, including hemoglobin, ferritin and transferrin saturation.2 A blend of cranberry and blueberry fruit extracts offers antioxidant protection and additional microvascular support.3‡
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Keep refrigerated after opening shake well before use.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.