Support for Immune Function, Healthy Skin, and Tissue Formation*
Zinc Lozenges supply a great-tasting zinc flavored with natural orange extracts. Each lozenge contains 10 mg of elemental zinc in the form of zinc citrate.
- Unique Formula: Supplies bioavailable zinc flavoured with natural orange extracts.
- Vitamins/Minerals/Amino Acids: Dietary supplement formulated to provide beneficial support in filling important nutrient gaps.*
- Our uncompromising operational practices at our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure that our products are consistently produced according to standard manufacturing regulations. All of our products are GMO-free.
- For 65 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to meeting the needs of healthcare professionals. As a globally recognized leader in the development of innovative, science-based nutritional supplements, we strive to help healthcare professionals and their patients push their potential to live healthier, today and in the future.*
- NPN 80104789
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency.
- Helps to maintain immune function.
- Helps to maintain normal DNA synthesis. Helps to maintain normal acid-base metabolism.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients, and in energy metabolism and tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nail, skin and in connective tissue formation.
- Zinc Lozenges supply bioavailable zinc, sweetened with sorbitol and flavoured with natural orange extracts.
Zinc is an essential trace element involved in most major metabolic pathways and has important functions in maintaining immune function, healthy skin, and tissue formation. Numerous studies support the fundamental role of zinc in normal immune response in humans. Immune cells must be able to rapidly divide in order to respond to daily challenges. Like all rapidly dividing cells, immune cells depend on adequate amounts of dietary zinc. Similarly, zinc is required to maintain healthy skin as a component of matrix metalloproteinases. These enzymes break down matrix proteins, including collagen and elastin, which helps in skin remodelling and repair.
|Each Tablet Contains:
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Citric acid, Orange flavour, xylitol, mannitol, hyprolose.
Children 6-8 year: Take 1 lozenge once daily.
Adolescents 9-13 Year: Take 1 lozenge 1-2 times daily.
Adolescents 14-18 Year: Take 1 lozenge 1-3 times daily.
Adults: Take 1 lozenge 1-5 times daily.
Adults, take 1 lozenge 1-3 times daily; adolescents and children (6 years and older), take 1 lozenge once daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. Allow lozenge to dissolve in mouth or chew and then swallow.”
Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The product information on this website may not be 100% accurate. Please ensure to check the product packaging information before consumption, especially if you have allergies or other health conditions.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.